- Strong writing from an editor’s perspectiveby email@example.comI will always need an editor. And so will you — if your aim is strong writing. It’s ok. Even the best writers are fallible. Editors are invaluable. I have been both an editor and a writer in print journalism. While I prefer the role of writer, being an editor has made me a better writer. Editor’s… Read More »Strong writing from an editor’s perspective
- 4 STORYTELLING TIPS THAT WILL AMPLIFY YOUR MINISTRY’S IMPACTby firstname.lastname@example.org(Originally posted on http://affirmfundraising.com) You are living out the biblical call to compassion and justice and showing people the reign of God’s love is near. Your ministry changes people’s lives and you have the stories to back it up. These stories deserve to be told with passion and depth. We tell stories for a variety… Read More »4 STORYTELLING TIPS THAT WILL AMPLIFY YOUR MINISTRY’S IMPACT
- The writing process: How does it work?by email@example.comLet me start by saying I love/hate writing. That may be a weird thing for an accomplished professional writer and storyteller to admit, but it’s true. It’s one of the most fulfilling things I do. It’s also one of the hardest things I do. I strive to find words that will impact people. Whether I am writing a news article,… Read More »The writing process: How does it work?
- Using your story for advocacyby firstname.lastname@example.orgThe following is a series of stories I used for videos supporting the New York Health Act. While I have long supported healthcare for all, these stories made this call personal for me. If you’d rather watch the videos, visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/brian.lothridge.1238. STORY 1 I nearly found myself in tens of thousands of dollars… Read More »Using your story for advocacy
- 6 Tips to Crafting a Heartfelt Eulogyby email@example.comLeading people in public grieving is both difficult and an honor. You have the privilege of honoring someone’s life and the intense but rewarding task of helping their loved ones in a time of intense grief. Delivering the eulogy can be a particularly daunting task but it will go well with thought and care. Below… Read More »6 Tips to Crafting a Heartfelt Eulogy
- A more compassionate world starts with powerful stories.by firstname.lastname@example.orgYour nonprofit changes lives and has the stories to back it up. Your nonprofit story deserves to be told with passion and depth — with a purpose! Compassion Writing by brian lothridge delivers that purpose. It’s not about patting yourself on the back. It’s great to be recognized for your work, but you’re not in it for… Read More »A more compassionate world starts with powerful stories.